When You Are Up Against A Criminal Charge, You Need A Tough And Seasoned Defense Attorney On Your Side

Violating The Terms Of Your Probation

When you’re alleged to have violated the terms of your probation, you need to contact an experienced criminal defense attorney immediately, as a probation violation could affect your stayed criminal sentence.

The lawyer at Law Offices of Frank Jackson can work with your probation officer to try and minimize the consequences you could face because of a probation violation. Whether you’re on state or federal probation, you may have the possibility to work out any misunderstandings. Located in Dallas-Fort Worth, attorney Frank Jackson defends people charged with state and federal probation violations.

Defending Charges Of Probation Violation

If you are on probation, you must adhere to a variety of conditions. The state must prove that you violated the terms of your probation with “clear and convincing evidence” – a lower standard than “beyond a reasonable doubt.” Sometimes, the state will drop the probation violation charge after attorney Jackson has spoken with them about his clients’ alleged violations.

If the court finds you to be in violation of the terms of your probation, it can impose serious penalties on you. These penalties may include:

  • Revocation of your probation
  • Incarceration
  • The addition of a new probation condition

Experienced Probation Defense Lawyer

With over 50 years of criminal law experience, attorney Jackson has the necessary experience to defend people charged with any sort of probation violations, including those related to:

  • Failing a drug or alcohol test
  • Failing to remain law abiding
  • Failing to keep in contact with the probation officer
  • Failing to pay restitution, a fine or a court fee
  • Not completing community service

For experienced representation, contact attorney Jackson to discuss what he can do for you during a free consultation. You can also give Law Offices of Frank Jackson a call locally at 214-663-2811 or toll-free at 214-663-2811. Calls are answered 24/7.

Se habla español.