We Know Both Sides Of Criminal Defense Strategy
When the state charges you with a crime, it is advisable to hire an experienced lawyer. Located in Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas, the Law Offices of Frank Jackson provides effective representation for people facing both state and federal criminal charges. Attorney Frank Jackson has over 30 years of criminal law experience as both a prosecutor and a criminal defense lawyer.
400 Cases Brought To Trial | We Can Fight For You
With experience trying over 400 cases, Frank Jackson has the ability, determination and skill to successfully defend you against felony and misdemeanor charges ranging from:
- Sexual offenses
- First-time or reoccurring DUI/DWI charges
- Juvenile crimes or misdemeanors
- Internet solicitation of a minor
- Meth possession or manufacturing
- Federal and state drug crimes
- Federal white collar crimes
- Robbery, burglary, and theft
- Allegations or charges of domestic violence
- Aggravated assault
- Murder and involuntary manslaughter
- Probation violations
- Expunging criminal records
These charges carry with them serious, life-altering penalties. No matter what you think your chances of success may be on your own, you are entitled to the services of a skilled attorney.
Contact us today for a free initial consultation. Frank Jackson defends people throughout North Texas, including those in Plano, Allen, Frisco and McKinney. Give us a call locally at 214-306-6891 or toll free at 866-542-2346. Calls are answered 24/7.
Se habla Español