Experienced Texas Date Rape Lawyer
Criminal Defense for Accused People Throughout Texas
The consequences of a rape/sexual assault conviction can ruin a person's life, and even simply being accused of rape can cause irreparable damage to the accused's reputation. If you are accused of rape, an experienced criminal defense attorney can protect your rights, minimize legal consequences, fight false allegations and work aggressively to keep you out of jail.
At the Law Offices of Frank Jackson, attorney Frank Jackson knows how to provide an effective defense against your rape charges. Why? Because Frank Jackson has represented thousands of accused individuals since becoming a criminal defense attorney over 30 years ago. Have you been accused of:
- Date rape? Date rape occurs when two people get together but one person later claims the sex was non-consensual.
- Sexual assault? Sexual assault involves non-consensual sexual activity not involving a weapon or other aggravating factor.
- Teen rape? Teen rape involves charges against a minor.
- Marital rape? It involves a rape in which one spouse accuses the other.
- Child rape? When a child is the alleged victim, the charges are significantly more serious.
- Aggravated rape or aggravated sexual assault? They involve excessive force, a weapon or injury.
We can provide discreet and knowledgeable defense of your sex crime charges following a confidential, free initial consultation. If you face rape or rape-related charges, contact an attorney the Dallas Morning News called "one of the best defense lawyers in this hemisphere."
For answers and for full legal representation following rape charges, contact the Law Offices of Frank Jackson. We speak Spanish, accept credit cards and are conveniently located in downtown Dallas. To contact us, call (214) 306-6891 or (866) 542-2346.
We Accept The Following: